Select Page

License images & footage

Licensing editorial photos & footage from the DAA agency

The DAA agency represents the documentary work of our members. Search our photo library using the box to the right, or follow the simple steps below to license still images and video footage.

Right now we are specialized in images from Kachin State and N. Thailand with plans to expand.

First 100 registered image buyers get a 30$ free credit!
Places who use images from the DAA agency include : 
Alternative Asean Network Democratic Voice of Burma US Campaign for Burma Findhorn Press
To license images from the DAA agency simply follow the instructions below:
1)  Sign up as an image buyer (first time only).
2)  Search or browse our photo or footage libraries and choose the work you’re after.
3)  Fill out our licensing form.
4)  Receive your custom licensing agreement & pay online.
5)  Receive your image  – you’re done!All images submitted to the DAA agency are owned by the photographer who has full copyright and can remove images at any time.  60% of all revenue from image sales will be passed on to the photographer, with the remaining 40% going towards the support of DAA programs.  If you have any questions regarding agency policy please email
Share This